Jump to content





LOL


198 replies to this topic

#1 boyakasha!

boyakasha!

    My mother has encouraged me to render you unconscious.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,940 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Trying to decide which is the superior movie... Tommy Boy or Black Sheep?

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

Yippe kyaaaa muffukkas!!!

#2 DetroitMex

DetroitMex

    Tommy Hearns did roids, seriously.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,756 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:I ♥ leee

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:58 PM

The cleansing has begun.

All that is left is Smel, Boya, leee when he is sober, prod,and the spambots.

#3 boyakasha!

boyakasha!

    My mother has encouraged me to render you unconscious.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,940 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Trying to decide which is the superior movie... Tommy Boy or Black Sheep?

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

DMex? You're still here? Okay... We need to find shelter. And pop tarts and Capri-Suns. Ready... Run!

#4 boyakasha!

boyakasha!

    My mother has encouraged me to render you unconscious.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,940 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Trying to decide which is the superior movie... Tommy Boy or Black Sheep?

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

Hit me up, leee! You are an awesome individual. Rawdogggggg too. I love y'all and want to have your babies.

#5 Oliver's Tears

Oliver's Tears

    Watery Balls

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NY

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

The new regime is doing a bang up job tonight.

#6 boyakasha!

boyakasha!

    My mother has encouraged me to render you unconscious.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,940 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Trying to decide which is the superior movie... Tommy Boy or Black Sheep?

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

I forgot about..... Prod damn, I almost forgot his name just then. He's a Canadian names Lez

#7 DetroitMex

DetroitMex

    Tommy Hearns did roids, seriously.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,756 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:I ♥ leee

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:48 PM

View PostOliver, on 09 October 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

The new regime is doing a bang up job tonight.

Posted Image

#8 RAWDOGG69STYLE

RAWDOGG69STYLE

    Contender

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fontana, CA
  • Interests:Family...Boxing...MMA...Raiders...Lakers...Drinking...Blazing...Traveling

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:36 AM

Mark was an evil man...his kine have no place in tha new world order!

#9 GlenInJersey

GlenInJersey

    GlenInJersey

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Central Jersey
  • Interests:My family first and foremost, boxing, poker, saltwater fishing, drinking while hanging out with friends, listening to music, reading, going to the Outer Banks & chilling on the beach with some Jack Daniels.

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:26 AM

mmmmmm....did I miss some thing?  It sounds like Thor just layed the smack down with his war hammer....

:headbang:

#10 Butters

Butters

    everyone know's its Butters...that's me

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • Location:Where the sun dont shine, AKA Sweden

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:51 AM

Wow, I never believed this would happen!
Back in the days I got told to fuck off for no reason by an admin, and the VIP's were abusing what little power they had as much as possible, which is what gave me a different approach to this forum. The regular members were always a lot of fun to argue with cause at least we were on even terms.

Ill be missing Marks posts a lot. But I agree that the forum really needed to change.

EDIT: Haha, I see that I still have some warnings left from those old days.

Edited by Butters, 10 October 2012 - 03:52 AM.


#11 Bone Marrow

Bone Marrow

    Tomato Can

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:14 AM

View PostGlenInJersey, on 10 October 2012 - 03:26 AM, said:

mmmmmm....did I miss some thing?  It sounds like Thor just layed the smack down with his war hammer....

:headbang:

Yeah, me too. Wtf happened? Whos gone? Lots of Marks posts are deleted. Did I miss an epic smack talk between him and Gabe?

#12 DetroitMex

DetroitMex

    Tommy Hearns did roids, seriously.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,756 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:I ♥ leee

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:24 AM

View PostButters, on 10 October 2012 - 03:51 AM, said:

Wow, I never believed this would happen!
Back in the days I got told to fuck off for no reason by an admin, and the VIP's were abusing what little power they had as much as possible, which is what gave me a different approach to this forum. The regular members were always a lot of fun to argue with cause at least we were on even terms.

Ill be missing Marks posts a lot. But I agree that the forum really needed to change.

EDIT: Haha, I see that I still have some warnings left from those old days.

What forum?  This isn't a forum.  I am pretty much done here too.  Off to facebook.

#13 RayTheBest

RayTheBest

    Contender

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:26 AM

Hmmmm.... I'm shocked Mark is gone.  Who else is not here any more? Some of the people that are gone will be sorely missed simply because they are really knowledgable in Boxing and their contirbution lifted the standard of this forum. Mark is a good example. I agree people should be more respectable but will this forum be the same without them? I doubt it.

#14 Bone Marrow

Bone Marrow

    Tomato Can

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:23 AM

View PostDetroitMex, on 10 October 2012 - 05:24 AM, said:



What forum?  This isn't a forum.  I am pretty much done here too.  Off to facebook.

How do you discuss boxing on Facebook? Never understood that. Think twitter sucks for that purpose.

#15 Smelodies

Smelodies

    Rootsy

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,739 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:34 AM

View PostDetroitMex, on 10 October 2012 - 05:24 AM, said:



What forum?  This isn't a forum.  I am pretty much done here too.  Off to facebook.

If you make it onto twitter, I'm @smelodiesog


#16 prodigious1

prodigious1

    Box-Jitsu

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,728 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Outskirts
  • Interests:Consciousness and unconsciousness.

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:42 AM

Just when I thought things were sloooowly improving.

#17 PRchamp

PRchamp

    Contender

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Miami

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:22 AM

Dam this sucks. Mark is a cool dude, I know he has ruffled some feathers with his opinions and got some people riled up but dam kicking him out is some bullshit. Some of you guys are so dam emotional .....cry me a river for gods sake. The Max fam always kept it real but since guys like Eaner, Dobie, Rudy, shit even glockwork aren't on here like they used to its not the same anymore. This forum had some knowledgeable posters and I couldn't care less about them taking shots at me or trying to get me mad because at the end of the day its all about Boxing fellas. Mark if you read holla at Stylez he got my contact info.



#18 BoBilo

BoBilo

    Tomato Can

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

Pathetic.

I think my first post Mark and some others flamed the shit out of me and I didn't really care.

Too bad I don't have facebook and never will so I can't join in the fun.

I've been on and off this site since somewhere around 2005 and enjoyed reading peoples OPINIONS and occasionally posting my own.

Well I really don't see a reason to bother coming back here anymore

#19 PorkChopXprz

PorkChopXprz

    Contender

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,309 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

The reason I loved this place long before I even posted here was because it was the meanest angriest fucking forum in the world.  You had to bring your A game just like in the ring and under all that were the most knowledgeable posters on boxing the internet had to offer.  This site as a whole has been dying it used to be filled with really good writers now the best ones are scattered all over the place (though The Sweet Science has a nice core).  Kicking out people who are too "negative" ie the people who think Gabe is a clown is pathetic grow some goddamn thicker skin.  I'll definitely get my discussion fix somewhere else now this is a good kick in the pants since I've been too loyal to leave but too bored to post much lately.  So long guys, I hope I catch you on FB or wherever I find to hang my hat.  Everyone who writes for another site or thinks they have a cool forum they post at shoot me a PM.

#20 leee

leee

    Shut the F*** up Leee

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,490 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:47 AM

This all coming down from a dude who challenged DH to a boxing match?? I'm on Facebook now, I will find Mark ( if he is on there).

No way I'm posting on Boxingscene or some other retard board where people don't know shit about the sport.

and Yes, pathetic is the only way address this childish BS.

Edited by leee, 10 October 2012 - 09:48 AM.


#21 leee

leee

    Shut the F*** up Leee

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,490 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:48 AM

View PostDetroitMex, on 09 October 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

The cleansing has begun.

All that is left is Smel, Boya, leee when he is sober, prod,and the spambots.

Did you notice the only new posts since I last checked like 3 days ago where from Russian Spambots? Wonder if they are get challenged to a slap fight?

#22 stankor

stankor

    Tomato Can

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:57 AM

I don't post much here, but read the forums every day. None of my friends follow boxing so this where I come to get my boxing fix. Kicking one of the best/only poster out because he tells it how he's sees it is fucking ridiculous. Gabe just showed what a little bitch he is! Gabe's vagina is so gaping it makes the Grand Canyon look like a crack on the sidewalk. I'd tell him to shove something up his ass but I'm sure he's way ahead of me on that one. To all the posters who kept me up to date on boxing & kept me entertained over the years, Thank you. This will be the last time I come to this site. I'm out. P.S. FUCK GABE

Edited by stankor, 10 October 2012 - 09:58 AM.


#23 GMontoya = mannysjuice

GMontoya = mannysjuice

    Manny's ball protector Montoya

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 390 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:12 AM

View Postleee, on 10 October 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

This all coming down from a dude who challenged DH to a boxing match?? I'm on Facebook now, I will find Mark ( if he is on there).

No way I'm posting on Boxingscene or some other retard board where people don't know shit about the sport.

and Yes, pathetic is the only way address this childish BS.
Why not ask why that was going to happen instead of assume, Leee?

Bottom line is the culture here needed to change. Mark and others are part of that hostile. Sure it's great for the few people in here. But are we growing? I'd like the site to attract people not cater to the few who come. I don't find that unreasonable. I've observed the forum for a very long time and consulted others before making my decisions.

Give me reasons to bring him back. Give me ways that we can actually bring more people into the fold instead of just insulting me without asking questions or opening a dialogue.

#24 DetroitMex

DetroitMex

    Tommy Hearns did roids, seriously.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,756 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:I ♥ leee

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

View PostGMontoya, on 10 October 2012 - 10:12 AM, said:

Why not ask why that was going to happen instead of assume, Leee?

Bottom line is the culture here needed to change. Mark and others are part of that hostile. Sure it's great for the few people in here. But are we growing? I'd like the site to attract people not cater to the few who come. I don't find that unreasonable. I've observed the forum for a very long time and consulted others before making my decisions.

Give me reasons to bring him back. Give me ways that we can actually bring more people into the fold instead of just insulting me without asking questions or opening a dialogue.

That is pretty hypocritical.  This site was popping at one time and it dwindled because you guys didn't give a shit.   E treated this like a job but I am sure you guys convinced him he was wasting his time.

And seriously, you are talking about hostile messageboards, yet you are challenging Ortega to fight via twitter?  Come on.  Most of us don't take this shit personally, mostly just info sharing and some funny stuff.  We certainly don't bring this into real life.

You actually think you are going to grow this board?  You remind me of the owner of the Cleveland Indians in the movie Major League.   Chasing people away to have an excuse to shut it down.  Just do it and get it over with or replace it with Mannyfansforum.com, FreddieRoachrules.com, Floydistherealcheaterforum.com

#25 PRchamp

PRchamp

    Contender

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Miami

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:09 AM

R.I.P Maxboxing forums. I remember how full this forum was when DLH-Vargas was announced when I joined. I went to Castillo/Corrales 2 and met a couple of the Max fam members and had a great time. The arguments with Trekkas/Mark were epic, a lot of posters are funny as fuck, Kim and Dougie were a item and got myself my maxboxing shirt for free. Those were the good old days now we got these boxing writers that swear their the shit and to be honest are a bunch of fucking ducks. This forum will never flourish with new members because they will find out this forum is dull. I don't think its fair kicking members out because they always get the best of you. Any members go somewhere else let me know, I got facebook. It sucks that Maxboxing has gotten to this point.

#26 sunfish

sunfish

    Tomato Can

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

So I can post now? Been trying for two fucking years.

Edited by sunfish, 10 October 2012 - 12:40 PM.


#27 Smarts

Smarts

    The Go To Guy

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,125 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:32 AM

LOOK ABOVE! A new poster! Gabe's growth campaign is already reaping great results!

But for real, the drama, and hilariousness that followed made up at least half the fun on these boards. Remember the AssForumBaby and Ali4ever events? That shit was epic.

#28 leee

leee

    Shut the F*** up Leee

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,490 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:51 AM

View PostGMontoya, on 10 October 2012 - 10:12 AM, said:

Why not ask why that was going to happen instead of assume, Leee?

Bottom line is the culture here needed to change. Mark and others are part of that hostile. Sure it's great for the few people in here. But are we growing? I'd like the site to attract people not cater to the few who come. I don't find that unreasonable. I've observed the forum for a very long time and consulted others before making my decisions.

Give me reasons to bring him back. Give me ways that we can actually bring more people into the fold instead of just insulting me without asking questions or opening a dialogue.

I'm not really insulting you and if you follow the boards I am one of the few the ever defended you and called others out when they were being way over the top being an ass to you or about your writing on here. It also think it is kind of hypocritical for you to want sweeping reform when you are engaged in internet fights with other writers, etc.

This board has all been hostile. Some of the regs you posted that used to run things and no longer are here were some of the most hostile people on the board, especially to new people so that part does't wash either. This place is cool now, just a few knowledgeable people talking boxing. That said new blood/life would be a nice thing.

As for Mark, he might be a dick and an asshole but I've never known anyone in my life that knows more about boxing. Whether you like it or not he right most of the time, for that alone he should be on here. Plus I think you kind of started that whole beef with him when out of the blue you posted that "Guess he ain't god no more" crack after Williams was KO'd.

To be honest, outside of the fact that we need some new people on here that have thick skin and know boxing, this place is fine. I've taken more shit on this site then anybody else combined anyways.

I do think some of the personal shit can be stopped though and Big Damage should be removed at once.

Edited by leee, 10 October 2012 - 11:56 AM.


#29 DetroitMex

DetroitMex

    Tommy Hearns did roids, seriously.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,756 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:I ♥ leee

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:00 PM

View Postleee, on 10 October 2012 - 11:51 AM, said:

I'm not really insulting you and if you follow the boards I am one of the few the ever defended you and called others out when they were being way over the top being an ass to you or about your writing on here. It also think it is kind of hypocritical for you to want sweeping reform when you are engaged in internet fights with other writers, etc.

This board has all been hostile. Some of the regs you posted that used to run things and no longer are here were some of the most hostile people on the board, especially to new people so that part does't wash either. This place is cool now, just a few knowledgeable people talking boxing. That said new blood/life would be a nice thing.

As for Mark, he might be a dick and an asshole but I've never known anyone in my life that knows more about boxing. Whether you like it or not he right most of the time, for that alone he should be on here. Plus I think you kind of started that whole beef with him when out of the blue you posted that "Guess he ain't god no more" crack after Williams was KO'd.

To be honest, outside of the fact that we need some new people on here that have thick skin and know boxing, this place is fine. I've taken more shit on this site then anybody else combined anyways.

I do think some of the personal shit can be stopped though and Big Damage should be removed at once.

Shut the fuck up, leee.

#30 PRchamp

PRchamp

    Contender

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Miami

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:20 PM

What ever happened to hookercut? The ass forum was the best. We should have a "Where are they now" thread



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users