#151 Congressman Facquiao

Congressman Facquiao

Nudity, Adult Theme, Strong Sexual Content

• The VIPs
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,014 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:02 AM

QUOTE(Eaner0919 @ May 21 2010, 07:14 AM) View Post

btw what happened to the neighbor and the scratch?

Turns out my neighbor was a pretty cute chick, she agreed to meet me in the garage and we hashed it out.  I conducted some non-scientific door tests and the results were inconclusive.  She said she wasn't aware of any way she could have done it but she was willing to split the repair costs if I was convinced that it was her car.

She was so cute and nice about it I told her I'd see if it just washed off first before I asked her for money.  I got my car detailed a week later and it came off so no harm no foul.

QUOTE(Mumm-Ra @ May 21 2010, 07:18 AM) View Post

$100 says he pussed out of a confrontation and got it fixed himself

I had the confrontation AND got it fixed myself.  Even!

QUOTE(Eaner0919 @ May 21 2010, 07:57 AM) View Post

$100 says he offered to buff out the other guys car as well

I did offer to buff her car.  With our sweaty naked bodies.

QUOTE(Obtuse @ May 21 2010, 08:42 AM) View Post

100 bucks say he bought a bottle of Maguires and violated himself with it

Sometimes I like to spend a lonely Thursday night with a premium paint sealant and a rotary tool.  I heard you constructed a home-made strap-on using an Olympic dumbbell and an old weightlifting belt.

#152 Sex Machine

Sex Machine

All Time Great

• The VIPs
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,309 posts
  • Interests:Wolf

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:28 AM

I sold my Z06 on Saturday and I feel like Dogshit about it. I know its just a car but it fukin hurts.

and my Penis hasnt gotten any bigger. This is a shitty deal.

Alot of good memories with that car though. I blew the doors off  some cars especially the first 3 or 4 years I owned it. I was a sick maniac on the road for awhile. Thank God I got a severe ticket and it calmed me down. Only lost one race {to a Porsche 930Turbo} and that was because I missed a shift.

#153 b00g13man

b00g13man

Tomato Can

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE(Congressman Facquiao @ May 21 2010, 12:10 AM) View Post

I took my Hondas and Acuras through them, but I never bothered with the Benzo and the Z.  They miss too many spots and don't do shit to brake dust.  They're convenient if you have a really grimy ride that you don't really care about.  I personally enjoy washing my cars.

PS

I picked up KAOS from his hotel in SF and went to the east bay to watch Paulie-Khan at my cousin's pad.  

15 minute drive.  

We got there in 6 minutes.

IPB Image

Just got given one of these as a courtesy car while mine is in the garage, and this thing is a beast. Can't wait to take it for a real drive later on today. I'm considering selling both kidneys at the moment to get one.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users