1) No Trolling. The forum may be titled "Talk About Anything and Everything", but that is only within reason. Controversial topics and posts may be edited or deleted without warning.
In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, often in the form of posting messages that are inflammatory, insulting, or off-topic, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others.
2) Don't make insulting racial comments or statements. This is expanded to include hate rhetoric against any group of persons. Claiming that it's supported by your 'religion' gets no pass. Your posts will be deleted, and your account may be suspended.
3) Don't post warez, cracks, illegal downloads or hot links to such.
4) Don't create aliases. There is no excuse for it, and both the alias(es) and your main will be banned.
5) Don't Flame other members. You can feel free to engage in a flaming manner, but do it in SmackTalk, not any other forum. Even there, rules apply. We accept discussion and argument but keep them mature for the best part. If a mod/admin asks you to tone it down, please do so. If not, we will take actions accordingly depending on the reason of the request from said mod/admin. If flamed, please contact a mod/admin but use common sense on what flaming is.
6) This is not an advertising forum for you to try and get members to visit your site. You can link up your site, but GET DIRECT PERMISSION FROM MAXBOXING first, and post it in the correct sub-forum. We will check. No permission = member disabling.
7) Do not post identical topics in various sub-forums. Do not post new thread based off of existing threads. They will be locked, then deleted - repeated offenses will result in account disabling.
8) Limit your signature size to a reasonable level - if people have to scroll down to get past it, it's way too effing big. Same with number of pics - if you want multiples, make sure they are SMALL, and side-by-side, not stacked. If you contact an admin or mod, we might make exception if it's not ridiculous.
9) Criticism of admin, mods, writing and editorial staff will not be tolerated. There is no grey area within this rule. if you find yourself debating one of them, keep it to the argument at hand.