YellowLorrySlow

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,745 posts
  • Interests:Making a fool of YOU!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

View PostRAWDOGG69STYLE, on 03 October 2013 - 12:50 AM, said:

Jmm is a legend who ever said i didnt like him...Canelos a prodigy...floyds a grand master...there all proven...i like em all i just admire Bradleys willingness to say fuk it im probably supposed to lose but in my mind body n spirit i refuse to lose so lets rock...im a boxing fan i admire different things about different fighters...certain guys i dont like because they have lookt shitty against B level opposition but swear their A level like Erislandy Lara...show me then i will give u props like rigendoux did against donaire or canelo over trout...bradleys proven time and time again he can face adversity or tha odds and prevail...i dont like that jmm was on tha juice vs pac but hey pac started it and jmm just finished it.

Lara is certainly as proven as Trout. He didn't show you anything winning that war with Angulo or whipping Paul Williams ass? It's ok, you can admit he did and still hate him.

#92 ScotTheRoc

ScotTheRoc

Tomato Can

• Members
  • Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

View Postmsp1518, on 03 October 2013 - 12:24 PM, said:

Marquez has been knocked down by Floyd, Pacman, little Juan Diaz and a nearly shot Barrera. Now he always recovers, even from hellacious shots like Pacquiao landed. But he's what, 40 years old now?

Thank God Bradley is not a puncher. That is why I believe Marquez will go the distance. But I don't see him winning this fight as long as Bradley doesn't get stupid the way Pacquiao did in fight IV.
He wasn't dropped by Juan Diaz, but Katsidis put him down.  Also, I don't think Pacquiao got stupid with Marquez...he was laying some leather on him.  He simply got caught by a great counterpuncher.

#93 ScotTheRoc

ScotTheRoc

Tomato Can

• Members
  • Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

View PostMonzon, on 03 October 2013 - 02:24 PM, said:

And Barrera wasn't nearly shot when JMM put one on him.  You're right about Diaz.  Marquez can get his shit together like no other.  I also have a feeling this one could be a barn burner.  I'm hoping the all out war between Bradley and Provodnikov hasn't made Bradley gun shy.  I don't think it would, dude brings his ass on the regular.  I think Bradley knows he needs to make Marquez work.  That's going to mean lots of exchanges.  Fo shizzl and such.
I don't think Bradley is going to be gun shy, he underestimated Ruslan.  It's easy to see that he was rocked a few times (and dropped) in that fight, but nobody mentions that the ref and Roach almost pulled the plug on Provodnikov.  You're absolutely right, he has to make Marquez work, but he knows what kind of opponent he's going up against.  I don't expect a bunch of wild exchanges initiated by Timothy.

#94 Monzon

Monzon

Monzon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

View PostScotTheRoc, on 03 October 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

I don't think Bradley is going to be gun shy, he underestimated Ruslan.  It's easy to see that he was rocked a few times (and dropped) in that fight, but nobody mentions that the ref and Roach almost pulled the plug on Provodnikov.  You're absolutely right, he has to make Marquez work, but he knows what kind of opponent he's going up against.  I don't expect a bunch of wild exchanges initiated by Timothy.

I don't think Tim is going to be wild.  But he will get into exchanges.  Marquez punches with his opponents.  He doesn't wait for the other guy to finish before he starts his counters.  So when Bradley is throwing punches, Marquez will be throwing them right back at him at the same time.  I think it's inevitable there will be exchanges.  The questions are, will Marquez show his age, can Bradley make him show his age and can Marquez hurt Bradley enough to back him off of him and/or put him down/out.

#95 Smelodies

Smelodies

Rootsy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,739 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:58 AM

View PostMonzon, on 04 October 2013 - 06:51 AM, said:

I don't think Tim is going to be wild.  But he will get into exchanges.  Marquez punches with his opponents.  He doesn't wait for the other guy to finish before he starts his counters.  So when Bradley is throwing punches, Marquez will be throwing them right back at him at the same time.  I think it's inevitable there will be exchanges.  The questions are, will Marquez show his age, can Bradley make him show his age and can Marquez hurt Bradley enough to back him off of him and/or put him down/out.

Both guys are capable of putting the other down, but I think Marquez is more likely to get a count because Bradley intends to fight a mobile fight, and Marquez gets knocked down in nearly every fight.

#96 DJA

DJA

Building a working margin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,241 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:46 AM

I love this fight, elite vs elite.  I can't pick against Bradley, because the guy refuses to lose even when fighting while unconscious.  I think he's going to outwork JMM and win a close decision, but I'm not putting any money on it.

#97 Smelodies

Smelodies

Rootsy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,739 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:02 AM

View PostDJA, on 04 October 2013 - 07:46 AM, said:

I love this fight, elite vs elite.  I can't pick against Bradley, because the guy refuses to lose even when fighting while unconscious.  I think he's going to outwork JMM and win a close decision, but I'm not putting any money on it.

Even if they made Bradley +400 you wouldn't bet?

#98 Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang

Treat your mother right!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

View PostSmelodies, on 04 October 2013 - 08:02 AM, said:

Those aren't the odds, so your question is irrelevant.

#99 Oliver's Tears

Oliver's Tears

Watery Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

View PostMonzon, on 03 October 2013 - 02:24 PM, said:

And Barrera wasn't nearly shot when JMM put one on him.

He was pretty close.

#100 DJA

DJA

Building a working margin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,241 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

View PostSmelodies, on 04 October 2013 - 08:02 AM, said:

Canelo and Chavez judges have made me gunshy

#101 RAWDOGG69STYLE

RAWDOGG69STYLE

Contender

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • Interests:Family...Boxing...MMA...Raiders...Lakers...Drinking...Blazing...Traveling

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

View PostYellowLorrySlow, on 03 October 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

Lara is certainly as proven as Trout. He didn't show you anything winning that war with Angulo or whipping Paul Williams ass? It's ok, you can admit he did and still hate him.

Outboxing paul williams isnt impressive...shiet quintana did it...going down twice against angulo and pulling off a hail mary to win by freak injury doesnt impress me...what solidifys hes not elite is how he goes life and death with freddy hernandez carlos molina and martirosyan...two of which who arent even true 154 lb fighters...trout is a level above lara...its A level vs B.

Edited by RAWDOGG69STYLE, 04 October 2013 - 10:50 PM.

#102 Jaxamillian

Jaxamillian

Contender

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

View PostRAWDOGG69STYLE, on 04 October 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

Outboxing paul williams isnt impressive...shiet quintana did it...going down twice against angulo and pulling off a hail mary to win by freak injury doesnt impress me...what solidifys hes not elite is how he goes life and death with freddy hernandez carlos molina and martirosyan...two of which who arent even true 154 lb fighters...trout is a level above lara...its A level vs B.

Trout and Canelo both suck.  Their fight sucked.  Canelo sucked against mayweather and showed no balls.

#103 Smelodies

Smelodies

Rootsy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,739 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

I get excited about Tim's chances and then I listen to Joel Diaz or Tim talk and I get concerned again. They just wear their hearts on their sleeves, show their bellies too much for my taste.

#104 beastmode78

beastmode78

Contender

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:36 PM

Is this place active it's been down for a while in my CPU and and my work cpu

Bradley lost 2x in my view he went at Paq the wrong way he has no power what made him think he can KO Paq?

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users