Berto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

352 replies to this topic

#1 DetroitMex

DetroitMex

Tommy Hearns did roids, seriously.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:21 PM

Now Berto gets popped for roids.

I wish all the bitches that denied this was a big issue were still here to taste my ass.

#2 prodigious1

prodigious1

Box-Jitsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,728 posts
  • Interests:Consciousness and unconsciousness.

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

Wait..  wasn't Berto working wiith Conte? And he was coming off an injury. WTF?

#3 prodigious1

prodigious1

Box-Jitsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,728 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:29 PM

And didn't he want the test because of his "flintstone vitamins" thing? Another weird one.

#4 YellowLorrySlow

YellowLorrySlow

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,745 posts
  • Interests:Making a fool of YOU!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

Yeah, he was the one who demanded it.

#5 YellowLorrySlow

YellowLorrySlow

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,745 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:32 PM

Conte is whimpering about false positive test and saying that nobody uses those roids to cheat because of how long they stay in your system.

#6 prodigious1

prodigious1

Box-Jitsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,728 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:35 PM

Yeah, I just saw him say it was a trace contamination that has nothing to do with the supplements he has given Berto.

We've heard of this steroid before. Even years ago. Doesn't seem like Conte's work, but who knows?

It sounds like he took something when he was injured in order to heal up faster, but why use something other than what Conte's people could provide??

Edited by prodigious1, 18 May 2012 - 01:36 PM.

#7 DetroitMex

DetroitMex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:35 PM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

This is shit is great, still love Conte.

And a big Fuck You to the still undetected P4P King, Mandy Pacroid.

#8 DetroitMex

DetroitMex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:36 PM

View Postprodigious1, on 18 May 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

Yeah, I just saw him say it was a trace contamination that has nothing to do with the supplements he has given Berto. We've heard of this steroid before. Even years ago. Doesn't seem like Conte's work, but who knows? It sounds like he took something when he was injured in order to heal up faster, but why use something other than what Conte's people could provide??

Maybe Conte really is legit now and won't give him illegal shit.

#9 YellowLorrySlow

YellowLorrySlow

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,745 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

One very serious thing about this shit storm initiated by Mayweather to clean up the sport. If HBO & Showtime continue to have their shows cancelled because of this they will cut their budget. In the long run that would be great, fighters would make less money, strive for the best fights and stay more active. But short term that would seriously be a loud yes for the Boxing is dying contingent.

#10 DetroitMex

DetroitMex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:56 PM

View PostYellowLorrySlow, on 18 May 2012 - 01:40 PM, said:

One very serious thing about this shit storm initiated by Mayweather to clean up the sport. If HBO & Showtime continue to have their shows cancelled because of this they will cut their budget. In the long run that would be great, fighters would make less money, strive for the best fights and stay more active. But short term that would seriously be a loud yes for the Boxing is dying contingent.

It will do one of two things.  It will make promoters threaten fighters telling them that if they test positive, they will be liable OR they will supress testing.

I am sure Pacroid is a little bit closer to retirement now.

#11 boyakasha!

boyakasha!

My mother has encouraged me to render you unconscious.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,940 posts
  • Location:Trying to decide which is the superior movie... Tommy Boy or Black Sheep?

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:57 PM

DMex, stay away from roof tops.  I know you're on top of the world right now, but you cannot fly.

#12 DetroitMex

DetroitMex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

View Postboyakasha!, on 18 May 2012 - 01:57 PM, said:

DMex, stay away from roof tops. I know you're on top of the world right now, but you cannot fly.

I just wish we still had a vial of Nate Campbell's blood from Cancun.

#13 YellowLorrySlow

YellowLorrySlow

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,745 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:00 PM

View PostDetroitMex, on 18 May 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

It will do one of two things.  It will make promoters threaten fighters telling them that if they test positive, they will be liable OR they will supress testing.

I am sure Pacroid is a little bit closer to retirement now.

Arum won't let any of his fighters take part in real testing. He already said as much. Hopefully the pressure will cave the commissions into actually doing it.

#14 DetroitMex

DetroitMex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

View PostYellowLorrySlow, on 18 May 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

Arum won't let any of his fighters take part in real testing. He already said as much. Hopefully the pressure will cave the commissions into actually doing it.

They would institute the lamest and most corrupt process.   Money Mayweather needs develop a process, he is our savior.

Eat a dick, Pac.

#15 boyakasha!

boyakasha!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,940 posts
  • Location:Trying to decide which is the superior movie... Tommy Boy or Black Sheep?

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

View PostDetroitMex, on 18 May 2012 - 01:59 PM, said:

I just wish we still had a vial of Nate Campbell's blood from Cancun.

Were there many maxboarders who refused to acknowledge the presence of steroids in boxing a few years ago?  I remember a lot of folks bitching about you mentioning roids in almost every post, but I don't remember anybody in particular saying roids wasn't somewhat significant.  Fighters have been getting popped for roids for a long ass time.

#16 YellowLorrySlow

YellowLorrySlow

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,745 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

View Postboyakasha!, on 18 May 2012 - 02:06 PM, said:

Were there many maxboarders who refused to acknowledge the presence of steroids in boxing a few years ago?  I remember a lot of folks bitching about you mentioning roids in almost every post, but I don't remember anybody in particular saying roids wasn't somewhat significant.  Fighters have been getting popped for roids for a long ass time.

LOL, I've read, "He has never failed a test", about 100,000 times on here.

#17 DetroitMex

DetroitMex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

View Postboyakasha!, on 18 May 2012 - 02:06 PM, said:

The blanket denials to the insinuation that certain fighters may be cheating or that the problem wasn't widespread.  There were many of those.

#18 leee

leee

Shut the F*** up Leee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,490 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

It does seem strange to me that the only people that get busted are the ones that want testing to begin with. It is LOL funny.

What will happen is HBO will just say fuck it finally and cancel boxing because they have no interest in showing to 108lb guys from Thailand on the Network or the latest ESPN2 line up.

#19 leee

leee

Shut the F*** up Leee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,490 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

View PostDetroitMex, on 18 May 2012 - 02:09 PM, said:

The blanket denials to the insinuation that certain fighters may be cheating or that the problem wasn't widespread.  There were many of those.

That is not true. Most of us just don't care at the creepy stalker level enthusiasm you and P-jet have for it or don't care at all.

I can't wait to see Jet's orgasmic response (plus a paragraph on how much he hates Gabe thrown in for good measure) to this news.

Edited by leee, 18 May 2012 - 02:15 PM.

#20 boyakasha!

boyakasha!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,940 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

:icon14:

#21 boyakasha!

boyakasha!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,940 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:18 PM

View Postleee, on 18 May 2012 - 02:15 PM, said:

That is not true. Most of us just don't care at the creepy stalker level enthusiasm you and P-jet have for it or don't care at all.

I can't wait to see Jet's orgasmic response (plus a paragraph on how much he hates Gabe thrown in for good measure) to this news.

PJet and Conte are close friends on Twitter.  I think they even send each other gifts on birthdays.

Oh man, today may be the perfect day for me to troll Conte and get blocked in no more than three insulting tweets.

Here goes...

#22 SenseFullViolence

SenseFullViolence

No mames

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,281 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

Like DMex, I blame Pac for this, he must have enticed Berto to take PEDs.

looks like boxers are going to have to adjust their "training regimens" to account for more stringent testing.

except for Pac, I expect his homophobic ass to be ahead of the game and will go the rest of his career without ever failing a test, proving that he has been clean all along. :696an3:

#23 SenseFullViolence

SenseFullViolence

No mames

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,281 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:33 PM

BTW, this "painful purge" really sucks, I was really looking forward to this fight.

#24 RAWDOGG69STYLE

RAWDOGG69STYLE

Contender

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • Interests:Family...Boxing...MMA...Raiders...Lakers...Drinking...Blazing...Traveling

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

Was gonna go to this and now wtf am I gonna do?

#25 walk with me

walk with me

Contender

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

I had tickets to this shit also... Smh

Like everyone is mentioning it will be I interesting to see how fighters, networks, commissions, promotional groups will be forced to react. Should Ortiz face a replacement?

#26 perfectjet

perfectjet

perfect jet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,746 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

Lol, vada rules!

I honestly dont think conte has anything to do with it, but he is still using all sorts of excuses to protect berto. Cross- contamination from dirty instruments...yeah, in a backyard supplement batch but a manufactured, reputable product??

I asked conte at the time of peterson testing positive if promoters will shy away from vada because its TOO EFFECTIVE. Positive tests fuck up shows. He said " i dont think so" scaefar must be thinking " why did i sign up for this vada shit" lol. But i hope conte is right...it would look ridiculously suss if all of a sudden vada loses legs as promoters dont use it. I hope it gathers more steam and catches more of these assholes. And i hope the more caught, themore people sing and those behind it get found out. As for this being the second kick up the ass in a month for the commissions...can only hope they wake up to themselves but i really doubt it - they'l continue on their merry way of being incompetent, corrupt grubs like the rest of em.

Anyway, roids are rampant in boxing - you better believe it. I'l go 1 out of 2 fighters are using. Anyone beat that? :)

Edited by perfectjet, 18 May 2012 - 03:14 PM.

#27 prodigious1

prodigious1

Box-Jitsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,728 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

May I introduce a theory, Mex?

You are not going to like it.

#28 walk with me

walk with me

Contender

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:09 PM

My question is.... If you get caught how long are you banned for?

#29 perfectjet

perfectjet

perfect jet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,746 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:15 PM

More heads burried in the sand than fighters juicing.

#30 perfectjet

perfectjet

perfect jet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,746 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:34 PM

Conte answers my question - cross contamination from a not so reputable manufacturer or underground steroid supplier. Atleast he is saying that and alluding to the fact berto has another source of supplemantation and/ or a steroid supplier.

Berto is a loose cannon, and looked the part of a roider. He was on most peoples eye test?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users