5 replies to this topic

#1 Oliver's Tears

Oliver's Tears

Watery Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:10 PM

Tonight.  And there is a Maxboard to talk about it!  Great turnaround on the fix, by the way, guys.  Place looks better than ever.

X vs. Shumenov.  Shumenov is ass, but X is ancient.  He's going to get his ass kicked soon.  Not sure it's tonight, but it might be.

Porter vs. Malignaggi.  Malignaggi might win a couple rounds jabbing this poor man's Sugar Shane, but I expect Paulie to get his ass kicked.  Maidana whooping Broner's ass, really took some of the shine off Paulie merely not embarrassing himself against Broner.

Kid Chocolate vs. Another Guy I don't Care About.  This whole build to a showdown with Danny Jacobs is pretty hilarious, because quite frankly, I don't give much of a shit about the endgame, while we watch these two fight one no hoper after another, in the meantime.  

Just because this place wasn't around, I have to pose the question, Denonte Wilder's last opponent, most blatant dive of the last ten years?

I expect answers, and discussion to trickle in, since I can't imagine many people checked to see if this place was back up today. Honestly, I did by mistake.  But hell, welcome back, Max.

#2 Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang

Treat your mother right!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

Whoa, this place is back from the dead!

#3 Wiggles

Wiggles

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

really thought the boards were done for good.  nothing to add to the discussion, just ecstatic this place is back.  thanks to whoever made it happen.

#4 Smelodies

Smelodies

Rootsy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,738 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:54 PM

Hopkins looked sharp as hell.

#5 Oliver's Tears

Oliver's Tears

Watery Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

X did look good.  Shumenov is one of the worst fighters I've ever seen at that level, though.  That can't be overlooked.

#6 DJA

DJA

Building a working margin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,241 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:36 AM

View PostOliver, on 19 April 2014 - 04:10 PM, said:

Tonight.  And there is a Maxboard to talk about it!  Great turnaround on the fix, by the way, guys.  Place looks better than ever.

Just because this place wasn't around, I have to pose the question, Denonte Wilder's last opponent, most blatant dive of the last ten years?

I expect answers, and discussion to trickle in, since I can't imagine many people checked to see if this place was back up today. Honestly, I did by mistake.  But hell, welcome back, Max.

What's up Ollie?  About Wilder-Scott.  That guy's going to be remembered for diving the way Seldon is remembered for being terrified.  It's too bad, Scott got blatantly screwed in England, but this wipes away any empathy he might've built up after that.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users